|Version 13 (modified by 22 months ago) ( diff ),|
Disease Template BluePrint
- Logistics support for distribution of PPEs, etc
- Tracking the status of an organisation's own staff/volunteers
- Government-sanctioned/coordinated tracking of cases for a jurisdiction (e.g. National/State level)
- Amateur usage for reporting on aggregated cases from public sources (although there are a lot of other places doing this currently & so I don't see this as a gap we should be aiming to fill...unlike for Ebola where those alternatives weren't available)
Note: we are not intending to use this for amateur crowd-sourced efforts which create islands of data.
Tracking general public cases (as opposed to organisations' internal staff/volunteers should be done in coordination with official government bodies.
Tracking Solution using QR Codes
The problem this use-case is trying to solve is to provide a solution for tracking who was where and when to then identify who else was there and where have they all been in a certain period.
Facility or Vessel want to display the QR codes Facilities can be restaurants, markets, schools, hospitals, retails outlets, offices Vessels can be public transport (busses, ferries,
- The owner registers in the system (facility name, address, Lat/Lon coordinates, company registration, and contact details)
Downloads and prints the three types of QR codes: (A) Entrance, (B) Exit, and (C) Mobile APP; then pastes the a) Entrance and c) Mobile APP QR codes at the entrance and the b) Exit QR code at the exit of the facility or vessel.
The client must scan the codes to enter the facility or vessel
- NO Smartphone Client -- they are asked to present identification and contact number, which is written on paper and then later entered into the system
- With Smartphone Client --
- Doesn't have the Mobile APP; hence, scans the (C) Mobile APP QR code the receive the URL, download the APP, and installs the APP.
- The client registers themselves with a name, contact details, and an identification (maybe a photo of ID Card or Passport).
- The client opens the QR code scanner to read (A) Entrance QR code -- the record is submitted along with the Facility / Vessel ID, Client ID, Time, and State = hasEntered
- The client spends several minutes and before exiting, opens the APP and QR scanner to scan the (B) Exit -- the record is submitted along with the Facility / Vessel ID, Client ID, Time, and State = hasExit
Analyst wants to find the set of Clients Y infected by Patient X
- The analysts search for Patient X in the database and then requests for all associated data; i.e. all Clients Y and Facility / Vessel Z for a particular time frame (recursively retrieve all data or apply an algorithm)
It's not quite ready for an out-of-the-box solution, it would be very quick/easy to build a proper solution from it, which could meet any of the 4 use cases above.
- Vector Tracking for Dengue/Malaria
There is no "contacts" tab in the case (...but you may have to contact the person, so good to add one), and case numbers should be optional (as well as the alternative pe_label in the widget).
There are some hard-coded thresholds here that should better be settings, and it should be possible to distinguish new cases from old cases for any given date.
Some of the hard-coded statuses may need to be made lookup tables.
The map layers do not work with case data (only stats data)
- Sahana Applicablity to COVID-19:
- Sahana COVID-19 Responses: