|Version 5 (modified by 4 years ago) ( diff ),
Disease Template BluePrint
- Logistics support for distribution of PPEs
- Tracking the status of an organisation's own staff/volunteers
- Government-sanctioned/coordinated tracking of cases for a jurisdiction (e.g. National/State level)
- Amateur usage for reporting on aggregated cases from public sources (although there are a lot of other places doing this currently & so I don't see this as a gap we should be aiming to fill...unlike for Ebola where those alternatives weren't available)
Note: we are not intending to use this for amateur crowd-sourced efforts which create islands of data.
Tracking general public cases (as opposed to organisations' internal staff/volunteers should be done in coordination with official government bodies.
It's not quite ready for an out-of-the-box solution, it would be very quick/easy to build a proper solution from it, which could meet any of the 4 use cases above.
- Sahana Applicablity to COVID-19: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18BsW4voeRFxZAQL9PgCPuv9vZIi_C2kMxaETJA57DmA/edit?usp=sharing
- Sahana COVID-19 Responses: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eTikWDY-YL79cmGiRRIUCd_uIOzC5d-GD-8tiWX9bQs/edit?usp=sharing