|Version 9 (modified by 19 months ago) ( diff ),|
Disease Template BluePrint
- Logistics support for distribution of PPEs, etc
- Tracking the status of an organisation's own staff/volunteers
- Government-sanctioned/coordinated tracking of cases for a jurisdiction (e.g. National/State level)
- Amateur usage for reporting on aggregated cases from public sources (although there are a lot of other places doing this currently & so I don't see this as a gap we should be aiming to fill...unlike for Ebola where those alternatives weren't available)
Note: we are not intending to use this for amateur crowd-sourced efforts which create islands of data.
Tracking general public cases (as opposed to organisations' internal staff/volunteers should be done in coordination with official government bodies.
It's not quite ready for an out-of-the-box solution, it would be very quick/easy to build a proper solution from it, which could meet any of the 4 use cases above.
- Vector Tracking for Dengue/Malaria
There is no "contacts" tab in the case (...but you may have to contact the person, so good to add one), and case numbers should be optional (as well as the alternative pe_label in the widget).
There are some hard-coded thresholds here that should better be settings, and it should be possible to distinguish new cases from old cases for any given date.
Some of the hard-coded statuses may need to be made lookup tables.
The map layers do not work with case data (only stats data)
- Sahana Applicablity to COVID-19: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18BsW4voeRFxZAQL9PgCPuv9vZIi_C2kMxaETJA57DmA/edit?usp=sharing
- Sahana COVID-19 Responses: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eTikWDY-YL79cmGiRRIUCd_uIOzC5d-GD-8tiWX9bQs/edit?usp=sharing