|Version 9 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
- Is a tool for ensuring consistency across Eden UX/UI
- A way to get groups to work together on UX/UI aspects
- The repository for design guidelines and standards
- A training aid for new members of the team
- Identify the objectives by brainstorming
[ ] 2013-10-11 - Begin work on "Stakeholders" section.
- Look for “the why of the objectives” to see if it is possible to replace some with objectives of higher level
- Make a comparative study to see good ideas of other organizations for similar solutions
- Analyze the data of use to quantify and qualify what is known about user interaction
[X] 2013-10-10 - Begin construction of the Mindmap to make my analysis.
- Prototyping of the solutions to see various approaches allowing reaching the goals
- Test the best alternatives according to the team
- Analyze the results of the tests
- Document the solution (Specification)
[X] 2013-10-09 - Addition of the section UX/UI on the page BluePrint to document the Wiki evolution.
- Develop the solution