|Version 5 (modified by 14 years ago) ( diff ),|
- T() function performs dictionary lookups (similar to GNU/gettext _()), see here for example
- the dictionaries are located in the languages subfolder of the application
- dictionaries can be translated using the web2py web interface (RAD mode)
Pootle/translate toolkit and web2py dictionaries
- Sahana Pootle server will be kept as online facility for collaboration, translation refinement and workflow control
- web2py translation dictionaries can be converted into PO files and vice versa, e.g. using:
- web2py2po scripts (requires Translate Toolkit version 1.1+)
- Babel - good toolkit to combine with GNU/gettext
- LaunchPad Translations - access to Ubuntu community
- GoogleTranslate can be used to help translators get started, but needs humans to make cultural and linguistic refinements
- flow.png (20.3 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.