|Version 1 (modified by 8 years ago) ( diff ),|
BluePrint for Data Model changes to the Messaging Model
- Build a class S3ChannelTemplateModel which inherits from S3Model.
- Channel instances inherit from this instead of from S3Model direct.
- All the enable/disable controllers can be converted to custom methods of the Template (& hence all instances)
Message Super Entity
- Make msg_message a Super Entity
- Each Channel would have an instance of this super entity which acts as the InBox and/or OutBox as-appropriate for that instance type
- The 'Master Message Log' then becomes the view of the super-entity (rather than having to copy messages here)
- Move non-core fields to component tables so that the core tables are uncluttered & fast
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.