|Version 2 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
This is a simple format for encoding Latitude & Longitude into a text message (SMS/Email/Twitter).
It sends as a GoogleMaps URL (our implementation also supports OpenStreetMap).
- The LatLon can be manually copied to a GPS, if the recipient is on a non-SmartPhone or has no Internet access from that location.
- If they have a SmartPhone then they can click on the URL to see the location being discussed on a map
- If they have the Android application then they can get additional functionality to support Incident Reporting, Task Dispatch & peer to peer Team Communications ("I am here", "Where are you?", "Let's meet here")
Android source is available on Github:
Our support is in
msg.prepare_opengeosms(self, location_id, code="S", map="google", text="")
- S = Sahana
- ST = Sahana Task Dispatch
- SI = Sahana Incident Report
This will be useful for:
- [BluePrintCERT CERT]
- mobile_app1.png (106.9 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- mobile_app2.png (108.8 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- mobile_app3.png (135.1 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- mobile_app4.png (116.5 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- mobile_app5.png (84.7 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip