|Version 2 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
Blueprint for the Project Management Module
We need the ability to build task lists & set Milestones.
This needs to usable across several different Projects, each of which has it's own Admin.
In order to help refine this we should 'eat our own dog food' & use the system for our own internal coordination.
This has so far been built in Vol & subsequently moved to Org, but the user-facing part will move into a project controller (whether the models follow is still up for debate).
- Project Task assigned to should show Title (& name) in .requires/.represent
- Project Task assigned to should be 1->M component & link table should track %FTE
- Dropdown of roles to assign to the project should by default be filtered to just those with spare capacity on these dates
- This can be easily over-ridden by unticking this checkbox (same place as filter to just my organisation(s)/my office(s)
- Onvalidation check should warn when roles are being over-committed (link to other project if readable)
- Staff_Budget should be a 1-1 component link (like person/volunteer) Name?
- Project_Beneficiary should be a component link
- this then acts as DVR!?
- Project_Donor should be a component link: Need different key joins. beware export loops, so for now define components in controllers only? (try it out)
- either move organisation crud strings to model or else define other donor ones
- Need to integrate project/position with budget_staff