|Version 2 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
Back to Main Decision Making BluePrint https://trac.sahanapy.org/wiki/BluePrintDecisionMaking Delphi Decision Maker Version 2.0 Technical Specifications https://trac.sahanapy.org/wiki/BluePrintDecisionMakingTechnicalTwo
The Delphi Decision Maker - Version 2.0
The Delphi Decision Maker module helps groups create a ranked list.
More specifically, it is designed to support the decision making of large groups of Crisis Management Experts. It guides experts to generate, debate and explore alternative solutions producing an real time ranked list of alternative solutions that reflects the group's opinion at any point in time quickly. This system accounts for uncertainty.
This version 2.0 will not support the following features:
- This version will not be integrated with data from other Sahana modules, this will be accomplished in version 3.0.
- Version 1.0
- will be used to refer to the first build of the system. This is testing how all of the functionality play together and tests to see if, together this improves group decision making ability in an online asynchronous environment. This is what's due in October.
- Version 2.0
- will be used to refer to the second build of the system. This system will enhance the available functions as well as add a modified Thurstone calculation to represent uncertainty. Major modifications are in that groups are created with membership permissions created and that 'muddling through' will be implemented by allowing users dynamic item list selection from which to make their selections from.
- will be used synonymously with Users and Experts. This system is created for Experts who are Users of the system. Users will be Subjects in the study that will be conducted on Version 1.0.
- a list is a problem that is created by someone with this permission. This is not required for Phase I due Oct. Only one discussion will be going on and this is presented to a User group who will all have the same permissions.
- an item is a solution offered to a problem (List). Users need to be able to add an Item to the List in Phase I.
Delphi Decision Maker Version 2.0 Hypothesized Flowchart
Screen by Screen Specification
- ItemsDiscussionForum.jpg (36.5 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
- ModelToolUse.jpg (16.5 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
- 00_group_administrator.png (142.0 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
- 01_index_guest.png (114.6 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
- 02_index_admin.png (127.8 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
- 03_index_user1.png (121.9 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
- 04_index_user2.png (124.7 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
- 05_grp_summary_guest.png (87.1 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
- 06_grp_summary_user.png (102.0 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
- 07_grp_summary_moderator.png (119.9 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
- 08_problem_summary_guest.png (92.9 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
- 09_problem_summary_user.png (144.8 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
- 10_problem_summary_participant.png (125.0 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
- 11_problem_summary_moderator.png (115.3 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip