|Version 8 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
- Live feed
- File upload
Cache feeds so that if Internet goes down they remain available.
Need to handle network links
Need to unzip KMZ files
- Intercept the uploaded file before just saving to the DB: http://groups.google.com/group/web2py/browse_thread/thread/63809c06cac3b0d5
Need to catch a folder full of Network Links inside the Network Link!
We wish to display internal Features using KML feeds too (to avoid extra work).
- OpenLayers.Layer.Vector with Protocol.HTTP and Strategy.Fixed
- Control URL parameters from jQuery controls: http://fuzzytolerance.info/code/using-geoserver-openlayers-and-cql-filters/
- Popup content advanced options: http://firstname.lastname@example.org/msg11117.html
- Different content for Hover (e.g. Title) & Click (full HTML)
- Load dynamically via AJAX
OpenLayers doesn't yet support GroundOverlay & ScreenOverlay:
- Example of Parsing the KML, extracting the GroundOverlay to display as Image Layer (#8 on http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/apps/OLExamples/Index/index.html)
NB This is separate to the KML Import/Export
CSV to KML Converter
- Useful to extend to handle images (multiple images => Tabs)
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.