|Version 9 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
Options to start from:
- Rewrite the OpenLayers example as a Web2Py controller function: http://trac.openlayers.org/browser/trunk/openlayers/examples/proxy.cgi
- Port the Django HTTP Proxy: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-http-proxy/
We should then make it's list of allowed hosts configurable via the Map Service Catalogue (done transparently in the background whenever needed).
Potentially this could be useful for other modules as well.
Basic Proxy Done:
- Control 'AllowedHosts' programmatically
- i.e. all layers defined which need this (WFS, MGRS, etc) should add their host to the allowedHosts list
- Add support for Caching WMS/TMS/KML layers using MapProxy