|Version 3 (modified by 14 years ago) ( diff ),|
Follow this workflow:
- Upload a GPX Track
- Upload a Folder-full of Photos
- Provide a Multi-Select Uploader widget (needs to be Flash or Java since JS can't access filesystem)
- ? UI to preview images in low-res to select which ones to upload
- Facebook is a good design model to look at - uses Java
- For each photo uploaded:
- Read the timestamp from the EXIF header
- Create a record in the database with the filename & timestamp
- Read the GPX track to find the lat/lon associated with the timestamp
- Add the lat/lon to the database record
This is done already within JOSM, the OpenStreetMap editor.
- AgPifoJ is a plugin which extends native functionality
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.