|Version 2 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
Blue Print - Impact
To provide the summary of the impact of the disater in a single resource
Within the Sitrep module: Impact
- Type (# of People Deceased/Injured/Missing/Affected/Vulnerable/Extremely Vulnerable, # of <location type> affected, # crop / lifestock type destroyed, # houses damaged/destroyed)
Also a way to include where impact data is duplicated:
- From a different source
- Because it is the revision of earlier data
- Because it provides a finer resolution of data
To ensure that the impact is double counted..
- sitrep_assessment (would replace the "# of ..." fields)
- irs_ireport (would replace the "# of ..." fields)
- rat_assessment (would be automatically caculated from the results onaccept)
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.