|Version 6 (modified by 10 years ago) ( diff ),|
Blue Print - Impact
To provide a generic data structure to store the information of the impact of the disaster in a single resource. This resource could be used over different modules and would consolidate ALL of the information on the impact of the disaster.
Within the Sitrep module: Impact
- Type (# of People Deceased/Injured/Missing/Affected/Vulnerable/Extremely Vulnerable, # of <location type> affected, # crop / lifestock type destroyed, # houses damaged/destroyed)
Also a way to include where impact data is duplicated:
- From a different source
- Because it is the revision of earlier data
- Because it provides a finer resolution of data
To ensure that the impact is not double-counted..
- sitrep_assessment (would replace the "# of ..." fields)
- irs_ireport (would replace the "# of ..." fields)
- rat_assessment (would be automatically caculated from the results onaccept)