|Version 3 (modified by 14 years ago) ( diff ),|
Blueprint for Realtime Victim Tracking and Tracing
- read data from tags (barcode, RFID) of disaster victims (displaced/injured/deceased persons)
- submit actual location and status information on the particular victim to the Sahana database
- make location and status information available through person-related modules (DVR, DVI)
- render locations and status information on maps
- vtt.png (33.0 KB ) - added by 14 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.