|Version 5 (modified by 14 years ago) ( diff ),|
Blueprint for Realtime Victim Tracking and Tracing
This is proposed to be done using the SOS Layer.
- Store different positions and position-related additional data (e.g. speed, course, ...) of objects/object groups related to time (points/intervals)
- Allow definition of object groups/subgroups and categories/subcategories
- Distinguish between first, past, current and forecasted positions
- Display tracks of positions of objects or object groups over a (user-defined) time interval
- Plot traces between positions
- Use certain indicators for additional data (such as speed or course) to mark (selected) positions
- Link additional information from the markers, e.g. free text, wiki-text, URLs
- Example UI: http://www.opengts.org
- CRUD functions for objects and groups/categories (RESTlike?)
- Take up real-time position data of objects from external sources and update the database
- Allow data transmission on multiple/parallel ways, e.g. HTTP, SMS, E-Mail, ...more?
- Transmission should be as easy, available, reliable and energy-efficient as possible
- Use derived/inherited data to minimize data transfer
- Forecast object positions (and other object features)
- Allow splitting of objects/groups into subdivisions
- make location and status information of victims available through person-related modules (DVR, DVI)
Other clients (e.g. on mobile devices)
- Read data from tags (barcode, RFID) of disaster victims (displaced/injured/deceased persons)
- Capture real-time position data (and other information) of objects and send them to the server
- Allow data transfer on multiple ways (even in parallel)
- vtt.png (33.0 KB ) - added by 14 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.