|Version 11 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
Blueprint for Web Setup
Provide a 1st-time configuration screen.
Setting the 1st username/password here & then running
models/zzz_1st_run.py means that:
- User can be given admin rights even on databases which support referential integrity.
As many of the settings from
00_settings.py as possible should be moved into the database.
- Randomising the hmac_key during web setup before 1st admin password is created is important.
- Securing the self-registration
Provide an option to import themes of settings (e.g. 'FEMA') using
shn_import from CSV files in
- Symbology (icons on maps)
- Terminology of Labels
- Forms used (which fields are used, which are mandatory, etc)