|Version 40 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
Bug Reporting Guidelines
Currently we are mainly taking bugs on:
- Demo (Development): http://demo.eden.sahanafoundation.org
When there is a production instance running, progression of code is normally from Dev -> UAT -> Prod
- Please check the trackers to see if the bug you are reporting has already been reported:
- Please provide full details to reproduce the problem, like the example below.
- Be clear on which system your test is run against - e.g. http://demo.eden.sahanafoundation.org.
- Bug Supervisors may wish to check the Commit Logs to see if they can see the Bug being fixed.
- Screenshots are good for showing the main problem screen if hard to explain, however, if you get a ticket, then simply the ticket ID would be better than a screenshot, as can simply copy/paste to find the relevant ticket)
- Critical - big functionality, stability and data integrity defects in a Production instance
- Major - functionality and data integrity defects in UAT only
- Minor - UI, Style, Usability defects
- Trivial - Data validation defects, Domain defects
System Tested: http://demo.eden.sahanafoundation.org Version: r833 You can obtain this from the Help->About menu (http://demo.eden.sahanafoundation.org/eden/default/about) Browser: Firefox 3.5 Windows XP Prerequisites: User should be logged in to the system. Steps: 1) Click ‘Mapping’. 2) Click ‘Map Service Catalogue’. 3) Click ‘Features’. 4) Click on an ID in the Location list. (The 'Edit location' page will appear.) 6) Remove the value in the 'Latitude' field. (This step is optional) 5) Click on 'Conversion Tool' link. Expected Result: The Converter should appear. Actual Result: Clicking the link results nothing. Converter doesn't appear.