|Version 6 (modified by 14 years ago) ( diff ),|
These can be provided via 2 different means:
These can be set via appadmin
- Admin Name/Email/Tel
- Debug: improve performance by deselecting this option.
- Self-Registration: disable Self-Registration by deselecting this option.
- Audit Read: Enable Auditing of all Read operations (Display)
- Audit Write: Enable Auditing of all Write operations (Create/Update/Delete)
In time these will be configured by Web Setup.
By default the 1st user to register will gain the Administrator role.
All other users have just the 'Authenticated' level of access.
To add roles to users, go to appadmin & add this Mapping:
(A custom GUI should, in time, be built for this)
- migrate (449 bytes ) - added by 12 years ago.
- compile (99 bytes ) - added by 12 years ago.
- w2p (67 bytes ) - added by 12 years ago.
- build (83 bytes ) - added by 12 years ago.
- pull (571 bytes ) - added by 12 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.