|Version 1 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
Deployment - Assam Riots
- GISE Lab, IIT Bombay
- Prof Jitendra Shah (email@example.com)
- Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS)
- Doctors For You
"We are implementing MISP (MINIMAL INITIAL SERVICE PACKAGE) for reproductive health needs of pregnant women & adolescent girls. Under this programme we are giving one box of medicine, delivery kit, Oral contraceptive, condoms, sanitary napkins for women etc to ANM / Health workers/ Nurses staying in the relief camps so that these services available to victims round the clock. We will run this project for 3 months. The challenge is to trace the box, keep refilling the box contents and monitor the use."
- list of shelters, with locations. Not on a map as yet.
- shelterwise data people sheltered broadly available
- being a conflict zone the details of people will have to be restricted for access
- most of the data are available as scanned images and will need to be entered manually in Mumbai(2000 km away)
- we have a focus on MISP ( minimum initial service package , i.e a kit for medical help) to be distributed across the 140 camps holding approx 200000 to 300000 people
- we need to track MISP packages, people working in the field
- support the medical team with people data
- we may need to support the governmet authorities in monitoring the releif camps
- Shelter Module
- Inventory Module
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.