|Version 12 (modified by 10 years ago) ( diff ),|
Bombeiros.pt are volunteer firefighters in Portugal.
They tried Eden during a simulation which became a real incident & added value immediately , straight out of the box!
- Proof of Concept that Eden can be used to replace the current non-functional system (using pencil and paper) to manage all emergency events from planning to first response, to larger scale incidents.
- Currently there is no country-wide system - each department does it's own thing
- "to show that there are IT tools to help at all levels of emergency management, not only for firefighters but to all civil protection chain"
- some Portuguese civil protection authority personal will be attending and participating
- Train a local deployment support team
- Import HRM data from https://rnbp.prociv.pt/rnbp/portal/
- Can export as ;-separated CSV using SQL commands
- No need to have the output look the same as the current PDFs
- (this system keeps crashing & was expensive)
- Use GPS from Tetra radios to show Personnel & Vehicles on the Map
Tech part should focus on Development & not cover Server Installation / Maintenance.
We are helping them with a simulation in December
TETRA radios are carried by vehicles & personnel. These broadcast GPS location which can be output from the receiver as a CSV file:
<apocsantos> id;lat;log;speed <apocsantos> the file name is the date (now) + equipment id <apocsantos> 20111013130311111 <apocsantos> 20111013 is the date <apocsantos> 1303 firedepartment code <apocsantos> 11111 the id of the radio <apocsantos> in this case is the id of the command and control vehicle <apocsantos> the first digit of id identifies the type <apocsantos> (1) 1111 the id of the radio the first one in the ID means that it is a vehicle <apocsantos> it it was a 2 it was a Human <apocsantos> 3 - plane / helicopter
We can have a script move this file & then import it (so that each import contains no duplicates to clean laboriously).
We can import to the Trackable super-entity (sit_trackable) since that is common to both people & vehicles (assets)....we need to copy the GPS_id from the vehicle resource to the super_entity/person/asset.