|Version 9 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
Bombeiros.pt are volunteer firefighters in Portugal.
They tried Eden during a simulation which became a real incident & added value immediately , straight out of the box!
- Proof of Concept that Eden can be used to replace the current non-functional system (using pencil and paper) to manage all emergency events from planning to first response, to larger scale incidents. "to show that there are IT tools to help at all levels of emergency management, not only for firefighters but to all civil protection chain"
- some Portuguese civil protection authority personal will be attending and participating
- Train a local deployment support team
- Import HRM data from https://rnbp.prociv.pt/rnbp/portal/
- Can export as ;-separated CSV using SQL commands
- Use GPS from Tetra radios to show Personnel & Vehicles on the Map
Tech part should focus on Development & not cover Server Installation / Maintenance.
We are helping them with a simulation in December
TETRA radios are carried by vehicles & personnel. These broadcast GPS location which can be output from the receiver as a CSV file:
<apocsantos> id;lat;log;speed <apocsantos> the file name is the date (now) + equipment id <apocsantos> 20111013130311111 <apocsantos> 20111013 is the date <apocsantos> 1303 firedepartment code <apocsantos> 11111 the id of the radio <apocsantos> in this case is the id of the command and control vehicle <apocsantos> the first digit of id identifies the type <apocsantos> (1) 1111 the id of the radio the first one in the ID means that it is a vehicle <apocsantos> it it was a 2 it was a Human <apocsantos> 3 - plane / helicopter
We can have a script move this file & then import it (so that each import contains no duplicates to clean laboriously).
We can import to the Trackable super-entity (sit_trackable) since that is common to both people & vehicles (assets)....we need to copy the GPS_id from the vehicle resource to the super_entity/person/asset.