|Version 2 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
These conventions should be followed in all code:
- Limit line length to 80 characters
- Use " " for strings, UNLESS the string contains a ", in which case use '
- All functions outside of classes should have the prefix shn_<Model Name>_
- All classes which over-ride existing classed should have the suffix "S3"
- Some automated bug analysis / code quality checking tools -
- gives detailed report
- code quality score tells exact impact of the changes made
- PyCheckerrecommended in Google's PythonStyleGuide
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.