|Version 2 (modified by 7 years ago) ( diff ),|
This is a currently a draft only.
- Sign up for a account at https://www.pythonanywhere.com/pricing/ Beginner account will also do :)
- Go to web tab
- Press on add a new app button
- Configure the settings
- After completing configuration, go to Files tab
- There you will find a folder as specified by you in settings
- Go to Your_Folder/applications
- Here you can upload your Eden folder.
- The alternative is to compress your project folder on your own PC, and upload it using the Files tab. Then, open a Bash console to run unzip to decompress the zipfile you've uploaded.
- You can also pull code from github
- Go to Consoles tab and open Bash editor
- Go to applications directory (cd Your_Folder/applications)
- $ git clone [url of your repo : https://github.com/username/repo_name]
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.