|Version 1 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
Next Set of Requirements for the Hospital Management System with Request Management System
Based on 270110T0100Z meeting with US SOUTHCOM
- For RMS - additional fields needed:
- Tick-box - "For Further Review" - this will tag a request as needing review by SOUTHCOM - based on current set of daily priorities - they will want to see a list of those items marked "For Further Review" and will manually want to validate the information as actionable.
- Tick-box - "Validated" - once a request marked "For further review" has been validated, this will be used to identify validated actionable requests for immediate tasking by SOUTHCOM
- For HMS - Locations:
- We need to manage additional "medical facilities" beyond hospitals. I think we can do this now without further modification as one is not prohibited from entering something that is not a hospital after you select "add hospital".
- Other feature classes that we can expect will be added to the HMS are: "field hospitals", "clinics", "pharmacies", and "helipads". While it is easy to add these are locations and give them a different feature class and marker, there is no category within the HMS record itself, unless we pull it from the location feature class... Can we do that?
- Of course, this may mean that we may need to be prepared change labeling from "hospital" to "medical facility" or "medical" (and HMS becomes relabeled as MMS). Be prepared.
- For HMS - additional fields needed for hospital data:
- Road Status (comment field to describe road access to the facility).
- Ability to attach multiple meta-data tagged files (e.g. photos of the facility, scanned maps of the area and surrounding roads).
These requirements were shared with us after review of the system's current functionality (on current vita branch currently being pushed eventually up to the EC2 instance). SOUTHCOM was explicitly told that we would NOT be adding these features on/by 27 January - but that we would get them into the queue of things to work on for the next release. If you have time to begin to work on these on dev and get them in the queue for the next prod push, that would be good, but this is nothing to lose any sleep over.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.