|Version 12 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
We have a site up to support the Floods Response in Pakistan.
A new SitRep module has been built to manage:
- Flood Reports
- Assessments from WFP
- School Reports
These can be uploaded as files, but we really want volunteers using a Mechanical Turk process to input the data into the structured fields.
We're hoping that the XLS can be imported using our new Spreadsheet Importer, so the focus should initially be on the PDFs.
Data Entry tasks
- Add Lat/Lon to some of the Districts (just those in Wikipedia have so far been added)
- Add Rivers from uploaded Flood Report
- Add Locstions from uploaded Flood Report
- Add School District Reports
- Enter School Reports within each District
- Add Organisations from WFP Assessments
- Add Union Councils from WFP Assessments
- Add Lat/Lon, if possible
- Add Villages from WFP Assessments
- Add Lat/Lon, if possible
- Add WFP Assessments' Data
- onvalidation to total male+female in the School Reports
- When adding a new Location, pass along the appropriate Level (L3 for Assessments, L1 for Schools)
- Would be good to write a custom PDF writer for this format of report so we can consider getting people to enter data into DB directly.
- PDF Importer?
- Test the XForms controller with component resource to have OCRable forms to collect this info
Adding a local name fails on MySQL (sqlite fine):
Traceback (most recent call last): File "gluon/restricted.py", line 186, in restricted exec ccode in environment File "/home/web2py/applications/eden/controllers/gis.py", line 1673, in <module> File "gluon/globals.py", line 96, in <lambda> self._caller = lambda f: f() File "/home/web2py/applications/eden/controllers/gis.py", line 492, in location output = shn_rest_controller(module, resource) File "/home/web2py/applications/eden/models/01_crud.py", line 1892, in shn_rest_controller output = res.execute_request(req, **attr) File "applications/eden/modules/s3xrc.py", line 893, in execute_request output = handler(r, **attr) File "/home/web2py/applications/eden/models/01_crud.py", line 1159, in shn_list next=r.there()) File "gluon/tools.py", line 2811, in create deletable=False, File "gluon/tools.py", line 2764, in update callback(onaccept,form,table._tablename) File "gluon/tools.py", line 48, in callback [action(form) for action in actions] File "/home/web2py/applications/eden/models/01_crud.py", line 1145, in <lambda> onaccept(form) File "/home/web2py/applications/eden/models/03_gis.py", line 503, in gis_location_onaccept name_dummy_element.onaccept(db, session.rcvars.gis_location, request) File "applications/eden/modules/widgets.py", line 217, in onaccept json_request = json_request ) File "applications/eden/modules/widgets.py", line 321, in _process_json id = json_table.insert(**json_record) File "gluon/sql.py", line 2003, in insert self._db._execute(query) File "gluon/sql.py", line 978, in <lambda> self._execute = lambda *a, **b: self._cursor.execute(*a, **b) File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/MySQLdb/cursors.py", line 166, in execute self.errorhandler(self, exc, value) File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/MySQLdb/connections.py", line 35, in defaulterrorhandler raise errorclass, errorvalue IntegrityError: (1452, 'Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`sahana/gis_location_name`, CONSTRAINT `gis_location_name_ibfk_1`