|Version 20 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
We have a site up to support the Floods Response in Pakistan.
A new SitRep module has been built to manage:
- Flood Reports
- Assessments from WFP
- School Reports
These can be uploaded as files, but we really want volunteers using a Mechanical Turk process to input the data into the structured fields.
Data can be found here:
We're hoping that the XLS can be imported using our new Spreadsheet Importer, so the focus should initially be on the PDFs.
Data Entry tasks
- Add Lat/Lon to some of the Districts (just those in Wikipedia have so far been added)
- Add Rivers from uploaded Flood Report
- Add Locstions from uploaded Flood Report
- Add School District Reports
- Enter School Reports within each District
- Add Organisations from WFP Assessments
- Add Union Councils from WFP Assessments
- Add Lat/Lon, if possible
- Add Villages from WFP Assessments
- Add Lat/Lon, if possible
- Add WFP Assessments' Data
- onvalidation to total male+female in the School Reports (=>Dominic)
- Better .represent for name_l10n
- When adding a new Location, pass along the appropriate Level (L3 for Assessments, L1 for Schools) (=>Fran)
- KML XSLT (=>Dominic)
- Would be good to write a custom PDF writer for this format of report so we can consider getting people to enter data into DB directly.
- split column headers
- PDF Importer?
- Test the XForms controller with component resource to have OCRable forms to collect this info
Adding a local name fails on MySQL (sqlite fine):
Traceback (most recent call last): File "gluon/restricted.py", line 186, in restricted exec ccode in environment File "/home/web2py/applications/eden/controllers/gis.py", line 1673, in <module> File "gluon/globals.py", line 96, in <lambda> self._caller = lambda f: f() File "/home/web2py/applications/eden/controllers/gis.py", line 492, in location output = shn_rest_controller(module, resource) File "/home/web2py/applications/eden/models/01_crud.py", line 1892, in shn_rest_controller output = res.execute_request(req, **attr) File "applications/eden/modules/s3xrc.py", line 893, in execute_request output = handler(r, **attr) File "/home/web2py/applications/eden/models/01_crud.py", line 1159, in shn_list next=r.there()) File "gluon/tools.py", line 2811, in create deletable=False, File "gluon/tools.py", line 2764, in update callback(onaccept,form,table._tablename) File "gluon/tools.py", line 48, in callback [action(form) for action in actions] File "/home/web2py/applications/eden/models/01_crud.py", line 1145, in <lambda> onaccept(form) File "/home/web2py/applications/eden/models/03_gis.py", line 503, in gis_location_onaccept name_dummy_element.onaccept(db, session.rcvars.gis_location, request) File "applications/eden/modules/widgets.py", line 217, in onaccept json_request = json_request ) File "applications/eden/modules/widgets.py", line 321, in _process_json id = json_table.insert(**json_record) File "gluon/sql.py", line 2003, in insert self._db._execute(query) File "gluon/sql.py", line 978, in <lambda> self._execute = lambda *a, **b: self._cursor.execute(*a, **b) File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/MySQLdb/cursors.py", line 166, in execute self.errorhandler(self, exc, value) File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/MySQLdb/connections.py", line 35, in defaulterrorhandler raise errorclass, errorvalue IntegrityError: (1452, 'Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`sahana/gis_location_name`, CONSTRAINT `gis_location_name_ibfk_1`
The multiselect widget code has been revised and a number of the bugs have been resolved in the ADPC branch (however this bug does not look similar to the other bugs we have come across):
- modules/widgets.py: line 156 class JSON and class S3MultiSelectWidget