|Version 50 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
We have a site up to support the Floods Response in Pakistan.
A new SitRep module has been built to manage:
- Flood Reports
- Assessments from WFP
- School Reports
How To Pages
Need someone to contribute docs on how to enter the data for each category.
- L0: Country (Pakistan)
- L1: Province (Khyber-Pakhtunwa/Sindh)
- L2: District
- L3: Union Council
- L4: Village
Data Entry tasks
Data can be found here:
These can be uploaded as files, but we really want volunteers using a Mechanical Turk process to input the data into the structured fields. We're hoping that the XLS can be imported using our new Spreadsheet Importer, so the focus should initially be on the PDFs.
- Add Lat/Lon to some of the Districts (just those in Wikipedia have so far been added)
- Add Local Names/URLs to the Provinces/Districts (Wikipedia have these)
Add Rivers from uploaded Flood Report
- Add Locations from uploaded Flood Report
Add School District Reports
- Enter School Reports within each District
- Add Organisations from WFP Assessments
- Add Union Councils from WFP Assessments
- Add Lat/Lon, if possible
- Add Villages from WFP Assessments
- Add WFP Assessments' Data
- .represent for irs_iimage.image as a thumbnail (like for gis_marker)
- When adding a Union Council from a School Report, would be nice to have the Parent pre-populated too
- Summary info (similar to the SUMMARY-FAP.pdf & WFP .ppt)
- KML XSLT (=>Dominic)
- Would be good to write a custom PDF writer for this format of report so we can consider getting people to enter data into DB directly.
- split column headers
- (dominic) A nice printable HTML works as good as custom PDF, but can be achieved sooner
- Pull in data from Ushahidi instance: http://pakrelief.crowdmap.com
- Setup GeoServer & import GeoData into that for more advanced GIS
- Move School Reports to CR as more related to that functionality?
- PDF Importer?
- Test the XForms controller with component resource to have OCRable forms to collect this info
None currently :)