|Version 3 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
Pakistan Deployment Cycle
We want to do daily upgrades of the system:
- Upgrade Live with code release from UAT
- Upgrade UAT to Trunk code
- Refresh the UAT database with data from Live
- Confirm versions of all base software the same on both sides
- Set deployment_settings on UAT to the same as Prod
- Configure Apache Maintenance site
ln -sf /etc/apache2/sites-available/maintenance ln -sf /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/pakistan This should be enhanced by: * keeping access to phpMyAdmin * allowing access to site through a browser - but using a different name (which we don't publish) * improving the text on the maintenance page
- Extend scripts:
pull migrate (CLI web2py load as 'su web2py') migrateoff DBsync (tbc)
- Investigate a fix or alternative to http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/MathCaptchaPlugin for allowing Trac users to register bugs anonymously whilst not locking out our testing team.
- Schedule the Ushahidi imports
- Can we pass URL as argument?
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.