|Version 3 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
Requirement about Access Control in Eden
By Hsiaojan Liu
- Access control is able to create and edit
- Read/write and read only should be separate for each role to each module.
- For registry users, default access is limited since registry is open to public.
- Each role is separate and independent. Each user is open to give multiple roles.
- There are 3 types of confidentiality level for map. Each level is an independent module for role setting.
- Special access control for “fulfill the request”
- Requirement – Create and edit role
- Admin users are able to create role
- Steps for role creation, all are required
- Click “create a role” button
- Name the role. Return error message for existing role name.
- Check the access for modules by checking the access level, see 2.3.3
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.