|Version 7 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
Want to Use Sahana Eden?
Try out one of our Demos:
Install the software on your own system:
Read the user manual:
Where has Sahana been used?
- ICT for Disaster Risk Reduction 2, Asian Pacific Training Centre for Information and Communications Technology for Development - 2010
- UNESCAP Technical Paper - 2009
- Communications of the ACM - 2009
- Disaster Resource Guide Quarterly - 2008
- Asia-Pacific Development Information Programme - 2007
- UNDP IOSN Case Study - 2006
The Sahana Eden team believe in Participatory Programming where the needs of you the users are paramount to what we build - we are here to listen to you & work with you to provide the best solution possible. Sahana extends the Red Cross Code of Conduct in the way that we operate.
If you need help, then you can ask for it in either of these places: