|Version 14 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
Currently [httpcode.launchpad.net/~robbyoconnor/surveytool Not in trunk]
Author: Robert O'Connor
- Templates make up the survey then questions are added to the template.
- The template is then added to a series.
- The series is what you enter data for.
Creating a Survey
- From the front page -- select "Survey Module"
- Go the "Template" menu and select "Add"
- Fill out all details.
- Click "Next"
- you can either: select questions that are in the system or click "Add Question" and the question will be added to the dropdown and selected for you.
- Click "Save."
Creating a Series
- Go to the "Series" menu and select "Add"
- Fill out all details
- click "Save"
- Go the List page
- click "Answer" to fill out the survey or "Results" to view results for that series.
|Text||Text Field||Person's name|
|Number||Text Field which disallows non-numeric answers||Number of persons affected|
|Date||Text Field with a date selector on focus||Date of Assessment|
|Long Text||Text Area||Building Status|
Outstanding Issues and/or bugs
- Drop-down menu doesn't update when the first question is added to a template but does once you reload the page via "Add Question" popup.[happens sporadically]
- Apparently it doesn't like questions that start with the letter "B"haven't been able to track it down yet
- cannot re-order questions (yet!)
- deleting questions is touch/go -- actually non-existent I think.. I don't remember.
- adding more may or may not work.
- No configuration exists at current -- but will in later versions of this project. Keep an eye on Post-GSoC branch
- More question types are planned but work is necessary to support them.
- Support for sections is something that would be great to have -- but not sure how to support this with CRUD forms...