|Version 2 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
This project is part of Sahana Eden Google Summer of Code
- Abstract: In the aftermath of a natural disaster, it is imperative that the extent of the damages be evaluated in a timely manner. Enter stage right, Survey Tool: A tool to create, manage, and enter surveys to assess the needs of the peoples affected by the natural disaster to deliver the much needed aid in an efficient manner.
- Student: http://robbyoconnor.blogspot.com Robert O'Connor
- Mentor(s): Michael Howden, Mark Prutsalis and Gavin Treadgold
- Templates make up the survey then questions are added to the template.
- The template is then added to a series.
- The series is what you enter data for.
|Text||Text Field||Person's name|
|Number||Text Field which disallows non-numeric answers||Number of persons affected|
|Date||Text Field with a date selector on focus||Date of Assessment|
|Long Text||Text Area||Building Status|
Creating a Survey
- From the front page -- select "Survey Module"
- Go the "Template" menu and select "Add"
- Fill out all details.
- Click "Next"
- you can either: select questions that are in the system or click "Add Question" and the question will be added to the dropdown and selected for you.
- Click "Save."
Creating a Series
- Go to the "Series" menu and select "Add"
- Fill out all details
- click "Save"
- Go the List page
- click "Answer" to fill out the survey or "Results" to view results for that series.
Outstanding Issues and/or bugs
- Drop-down menu doesn't update when the first question is added to a template but does once you reload the page via "Add Question" popup.
- Apparently it doesn't like questions that start with the letter "B"haven't been able to track it down yet
- cannot re-order questions (yet!)
- deleting questions is touch/go
- adding more may or may not work.
- Currently "on the fly" tables are not being created (this is high priority!)
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.