|Version 8 (modified by 10 years ago) ( diff ),|
Workflow guideline to adjust stock levels
This sub-module aims to help user to learn how to add adjust stock level. Do ensure that a Warehouse has been created beforehand.
- When you start-up, click on Warehouse
- On the left task-bar, under the heading “Warehouse stock”, you should see “Adjust Stock Levels”. Click on it.
3) Here, click on Add New Stock Adjustment.
4) Input the name of person doing the transaction, warehouse and comments (if any) and click save.
5) Here, adjust the stock level of the item you want. Set the quantity you want and also value per pack and other information according to your needs.
6) After you are done, click save.
With this, you have successfully adjust your stock level.
) - added by 10 years ago.
- Start-up.PNG (45.6 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- Adjust stock level here.PNG (64.0 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- Adjust stocks level.PNG (56.6 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- Finish.PNG (72.9 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- Add New Stock Adjustment.PNG (23.0 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- Form layout to input details.PNG (43.1 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip