|Version 12 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
Sahana uses the ODK Collect client, currently we require a modified version to be built:
- Android Developer Guidelines
- precompiled binary coming soon
- Configure it to point to your server:
- Menu button
- Server Configuration: http://my.domain/eden/xforms
- A username and password are required for submitting completed forms.
- Download Forms
- If you are using the SMS capabilities of the second jaxdroid branch, you may enter a phone number for the receiver, and your carrier's SMS gateway number on that same screen. If you leave the SMS gateway number blank, then the SMS API will try to use the phone's default SMS gateway.
- For server-side SMS messaging capabilities, you may want to look at the very simple Sahana Tropo setup