|Version 15 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
Sahana uses the ODK Collect client, currently we require a modified version to be built:
- Android Developer Guidelines
- precompiled binary coming soon
- If you are using the version with SMS capabilities, then if HTTP submission fails then the user is prompted as to whether they wish to submit via SMS (note this currently sends several SMS per form as the data is uncompressed).
- Configure it to point to your server:
- Menu button
- Server Configuration: http://my.domain/eden/xforms
- A username and password are required for submitting completed forms.
- Download Forms
- If using SMS:
- Enter the phone number for the server (e.g. using Tropo)
- Optionally enter your carrier's SMS gateway number (If you leave the SMS gateway number blank, then the SMS API will try to use the phone's default SMS gateway.)