|Version 7 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),
There are currently three branches of ODK Collect to choose from, which really need to be merged, but are currently separate:
- Default ODK Collect ODK Collect
- JaxDroid branch, which has been modified to work with the Sahana server.
- Modified Jaxdroid branch, which includes SMS messaging capabilities for form submissions:
- link pending
The jaxdroid, or modified jaxdroid branches are currently required to work with Sahana.
- Configure it to point to your server:
- Menu button
- Server Configuration: http://my.domain/eden/xforms
- Download Forms
- If you are using the SMS capabilities of the second jaxdroid branch, you may enter a phone number for the receiver, and your carrier's SMS gateway number on that same screen. If you leave the SMS gateway number blank, then the SMS API will try to use the phone's default SMS gateway.
- For server-side SMS messaging capabilities, you may want to look at the very simple Sahana Tropo setup