|Version 6 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
User Guidelines - Assessment
- This to store the informations after a disaster, such as: Demographic, Health, Water,...
- These informations can be used for damaged and assistanced assessment.
Type of Report
- Rapid Assessments: report detail information.
- Assessments: report summary information.
Type of Information
In a assessment, there are many type of information. Include:
- Demographic: Population, Household,...
- Shelter & Essential NFIs: Shelter, Water storage, NFI Assistance,...
- WatSan: Water supply, Environment, Latrine,...
- Health: Health status, Health problem,...
- Nutrition: Food stock and Food assistance.
- Livelihood: Income, Expense,...
- Education: Education service, School activities, School assistance,...
- The assessments can be exported to files, such as: PDF, Excel,...
- The report files are just the summary of assessment-informations
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.