|Version 7 (modified by 10 years ago) ( diff ),|
EDEN DOCUMENT WORKFLOW FOR “ADD A VOLUNTEER”
This Eden Document Workflow is a simple guide to the process of adding recruited volunteers to the database system. This guide is aimed for use by system administrators who have the responsibility of updating new volunteers into the computer system on a regular basis.
1.Select the Volunteers option on the Sahana Eden Humanitarian Platform view image This will open the Sahana Home Page.
2.On the left hand pane select new under the volunteer tab view image
This displays a list of empty fields which require to be filled. They are grouped into various categories depending on the data type required.
As many fields as possible should be filled.
Personal details view image
-First Name -Last Name -Date of Birth -Initials -Preferred Name -Local Name -Sex -Marital Status -Nationality -Religion -Name of Mother -Name of Father -Normal Job -Company -Affiliations -Comments
Volunteer Records view image
-Organisation -Programme -Volunteer Role -Volunteer Cluster Type -Volunteer Cluster -Volunteer Cluster Position -Start Date -End Date -Status
Identity view image
-ID -ID type -Number -Valid From -Valid Until -Description -Country Code -Issuing Authority -Comments
Description view image
-Description -Ethnicity -Blood Type -Other Details
(note) Remember to SAVE your entries at EACH stage to avoid loss of data.
You have successfully added a new volunteer to the Sahana System Volunteer Database.
Workflow guideline to add volunteer’s education and trainings
This sub-module aims to help user to learn how to add education and trainings details of a volunteer. Do ensure that a Volunteer has been already created before following this set of workflow.
Firstly, if you have yet to create a volunteer, click on Add Volunteer and fill in your volunteer detail accordingly. If you already have a volunteer, you can skip this step.
After having at least one volunteer, click on Open.
You should be redirected to this page. The areas which we are focusing on are circled in the image.
In this module,we will be focusing on these three areas.
1) Add Volunteer’s training
2) Add Volunteer’s Skills
3) Add Volunteer’s Credentials
Part 1: Volunteer’s training
Now, click on training. On this page, fill in the training event which your volunteer has underwent and grade him a pass or a fail and click Save to the save the record. Adding Volunteer's training
Part 2: Volunteer’s skills
Now, click on skills. On this page, fill in the skills which your volunteer possess. Select the competency level and click Save. Adding Volunteer's skills
Part 3: Add Volunteer’s Credentials
Now, click on credentials and fill in accordingly. Then, save it. Adding Volunteer's Credentials
With this, you have successfully added your volunteer’s education and trainings.
- volunteers- open.png (189.5 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- volunteer personal details.png (190.9 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- vol. address.png (190.9 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- create new location.png (177.2 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- Select existing Location.png (171.3 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- volunteer contacts.png (195.4 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- contacts- add.png (194.3 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- emergency contacts.png (174.0 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- volunteers.png (251.4 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- volunteers 1.png (89.6 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- volunteers- open 1.png (120.2 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- volunteer personal details 1.png (127.3 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- vol. address 1.png (127.6 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- create new location 1.png (108.0 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- Select existing Location 1.png (100.0 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- volunteer contacts 1.png (130.9 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- contacts- add 1.png (127.2 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- emergency contacts 1.png (100.8 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.