|Version 2 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
User Guidelines - Incident Reporting
- Report is an unconfirmed report from the field
- Incident is a confirmed incident (for which there may be many reports received since reporters won't know about each others' reports)
- An assessment is a follow-up visit to an incident to get more details
1. Report an incident
- Click "Incident Reporting" button on the top menu and link to the main page of this module.
- Click "Add Report".
- Fill in the incident information and short description is required.
- Click "Save".
2. Add Person during reporting
- If the reporter is not the recorder, then "Add Person" is nessary.Especial when the reporter is a diaster victim.
- The entry of "Add Person" is on the right of the column of "Reporter Name".
- Click "Add Person" will go to the page.
- Fill in the information of the person and the "First Name" is required.
- Click save and the screen will go back to the incident reporting page. The reporter you just add will be the reporter of the incident.
3. Add Location during reporting
- If the location of the incident you are reporting is not in the location list, then "Add Location" will be necessary.
- The entry of "Add Location" is on the right of the column of "Location".
- Click "Add Location" will go to the page.
- Fill in the information of the location and primary name is required.
- Use "Conversion Tool" to have the coordinate info from your GPS fit the formate of Sahana Eden .
- In GPS format, fill in "deg" and "min" from GPS and click "calculate" button to have the decimal degrees.
- Click " Fill in Latitude" if that is it, same for longitude.
- Click save and the screen will go back to the incident reporting page. The location you just add will be the location of the incident.
4. Review Incidents
- Click "List reports" to review incident reports.
- Click "Edit" button on the left of each report to edit the report.
- Insert keyword in the search column and press "enter" on your keyboard.
- The message "prcessing" will be displayed on the upper left corner of the report table while the system is searching.
- The "short description" and "message" will be matched.
5.Report confirmed incidents
6.Review confirmed incidents
- IR Flowgraph.JPG (24.7 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
- IR4.JPG (26.9 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
- IR5.JPG (58.5 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
- Sahana Eden workflow.docx (13.2 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
- Sahana Eden Incidence Reporting kush8975.flv (6.3 MB ) - added by 13 years ago.
- IR1.JPG (80.4 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
- IR2.JPG (95.4 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
- IR3.JPG (53.3 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.