|Version 1 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
Workflow Guidelines for Adding a Volunteer
The purpose of this guide is to show the way to add a volunteer. This way, the list of volunteers stays organized and is accessible easily. In this form, you can give the volunteers roles and programs to aid in the organization of them.
Make sure that you:
- Are a registered user
- Have created at least one organization
- Have created at least one program
- Have created at least one volunteer role
First click on the Add Volunteer button on Volunteers page
Then fill out the form:
Select the volunteer's Organization
Then fill in the volunteer's details
Select the volunteer's program and role
And the volunteer's starting and ending dates
Then Click Save
- AddVolunteer1.jpg (61.4 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
- AddVolunteer2.jpg (136.6 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
- AddVolunteer3.jpg (128.7 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
- AddVolunteer4.jpg (124.6 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
- AddVolunteer5.jpg (139.6 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
- AddVolunteer6.jpg (167.8 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip