|Version 9 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
What is Sahana Eden?
- Sahana Eden is an Open Source Humanitarian Platform which can be used to provide solutions for Disaster Management, Development, and Environmental Management sectors.
- Open Source means that it is easily Customisable, Extensible and Free.
- Try it now on our Demo Site
- Project Brief
The following modules are available:
- Requests Management - Tracks requests for items and assistance and matches them against sources.
- Inventory Management – Receive, Send and Manage Items in Inventories
- Volunteer Management - Manage volunteers by capturing their skills, availability and allocation.
- Missing Persons Registry - Report and Search for Missing Persons.
- Disaster Victim Identification.
- Shelter Registry - Tracks the location, distibution, capacity and breakdown of victims in Shelters.
- Hospital Management System - Hospitals can share information on resources & needs.
- Organization Registry - "Who is doing What & Where". Allows relief agencies to coordinate their activities.
- Ticketing - Master Message Log to process incoming reports & requests.
- Delphi Decision Maker - Supports the decision making of large groups of Experts.
- Mapping - Situation Awareness & Geospatial Analysis.
- Messaging - Sends & Receives Alerts via Email & SMS.
- Document Library - A library of digital resources, such as Photos & Office documents.
Sahana Eden is a project of the Sahana Software Foundation
- story.png (21.5 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.