|Version 42 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
BluePrint: Augmented Reality
Table of Contents
Develop a software that uses a smartphone or tablet’s camera to display incident reports of disasters the location and the distance the user is from the disaster using information overlay. May eventually be developed into use with google glass.
As as dispatch manager I want to be able to send locations and information to other responders.
As a emergency responder I want to be able to see how far away I am from the incident.
As a user I want to be able to upload new incidents.
As a user I want the application to work with mobile data and wireless services.
As a police officer I want the software to provide a map to the incident location.
The product must have a local database with:
- Pre-stored incident reports.
- Camera preview with information overlay.
- Multiple updating strategies for different connections such as wireless and mobile data.
- A radar view which shows points of interest are the current location along with distance from location and if assistance is in route.
- Simple instructions.
- The ability for the use to report new incidents.
Integrate the software to work with:
- Tablets and Ipads
How will this benefit you?
What feature do you want to see the most?
- A) Contacts
- B) Emergency notifications
- C) Event notifications
- D) Emergency Response
Which group of people would benefit from this app?
- A) Emergency officials
- B) Disaster recovery
- C) Civilians
How far away do you want to be able to see disasters?
- A) Everything
- B) Distant disasters only
- C) Local disasters only
What type of disaster would you want to see?
- A) Natural
- B) Local robberies
- C) Fires
- D) Hurricanes and Tornadoes
- E) Earthquakes
Would you use this app on an every day basis?
- A) Yes
- B) No
How important is this app to you?
- A) Very important
- B) Somewhat important
- C) No opinion
- D) Not very
Should this app come pre-installed on smart phones?
What events come to mind when you think of disasters?
What custom features if any, would you like to add?
Comments or Suggestions: