|Version 16 (modified by 6 years ago) ( diff ),|
BluePrint: Myanmar Specifications
Table of Contents
This is a SAMBRO specific deployment. SAMBRO is customized for the Myanmar context. The Department Meterorology and Hydrology (DMH) of the Ministry of Transportation is leading the implementation in Myanmar. DMH is the authority for Meteorological, Hydrological, and Seismological event detection and warning. DMH will work with other agencies, listed in the table below, to facilitate the implementation of a Multi-Agency Situational-Awareness platform for improving their institutional responsiveness to coastal-hazards.
The stakeholders listed will be involved in the implementation.
|Organization||Roles and Responsibilities|
|Department of Meteorology and Hydrology (DMH)|| * Monitor/detect and issues warnings on tropical cyclones, storm surges, floods, earthquakes and tsunamis|
* Warnings are issued to the public through TV and Radio and alerts are shared with RRD
|Relief and Resettlement Department (RRD)|| * Receive warnings from DMH |
* Responsible for using the administrative network down to the village (actual name???) to relay the warnings to the households
|Ministry of Health (MOH)|
|Myanmar Red Cross Society|
|Department of Agriculture|
|Department of Irrigation|
|General Administration Department|
|Fire Service Department|
|Myanmar Port Authority|
|Myanmar Port and Telecommunication|
Implementation benefits and expect outcomes
- Google Crisis Response hosted Google Alert Hub will be able to receive public alerts from Myanmar to disseminate through the Google products.
Relief and Rehabilitation
TV and Radio
- Might want to have the Public page use Markers not Polygons?
- What NEWS FEEDS do you want to see in the Home page?