|Version 9 (modified by 8 years ago) ( diff ),|
BluePrint: Philippines - SAMBRO - Specifications
Table of Contents
This is a SAMBRO specific deployment. SAMBRO is customized for the Philippine context. The Philippines Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astrological Services Administration(PAGASA) is the principal implementer working in partnership with the Philippines Volcanology and Seismology (PHILVOLCS) and the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC). At the outset PAGASA will lead the implementation and host the SAMBRO multi-agency situational-awareness system.
Primary implementation partners
- Philippines Atmospheric, Geophysical, and Astrological Services Administration (PAGASA)
- Philippines Volcanology and Seismology (PHILVOLCS)
- National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC)
Other relevant partners
- Mobile phone based delivery methods:
- NDRMO National Text Blast System
- National Cell Broadcast
- eBayanihan Project
- Batingaw Mobile App
- GMA I'm Ready
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.