|Version 1 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
Blueprint for core GIS
Table of Contents
Remove dependency on ExtJS
- very large
- not maintained
What needs doing?
- Currently we make use of GeoExt a fair bit:
Migrate from OL2
OpenLayers 2 has been great, but time moves on.
To Leaflet? (This seems to be the current trend for all apps)
- Is it mature enough yet?
- Does it support all the layer types we need?
- If there are gaps, can we easily plug those?
- OSM PoI Layers need this?
- Too late by the time it's released?
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.