|Version 4 (modified by 8 years ago) ( diff ),|
BluePrint: Generic Theme Creating Framework
Table of Contents
The idea is create a special kind of Theme/Framework with including a set of higher level customization.It may allowed to go to a operationally customized Sahana Eden instance with very low cost.
At the disaster situation, we have to set up our sahana eden instance properly and customizing operationally.but at the movement it may get some longer time and cost for that.The proposed solution is "Generic theme creating framework".
Add value to Sahana
- Higher operational customization functionality for Sahana.
- Improve the operational awareness.
- Minimize the setup cost of Sahana.
- Improve the productivity.
Similar existing solutions
users of the solution
- All the users of Sahana.
- World wide Sahana Developers.
- All the disaster management authorities.
Affected by this solution
- UI designers, they get some new way to customize Sahana more easily.
- Platform users, instantly they got wide range of customization freedom.
- Normal users, they get Sahana closely other than before.
user - disaster management authority/Eden theme developers A disaster management authority wants to a setup a much convenient system for a particular instance then, they can use this framework to do that respective customization. Go to the framework front page,
- select and enable wanted modules
- check the availability with module dependency tree
- assign menu items
- setup front page with designing and including available widgets and gadgets
- now you got the your own customized Sahana Eden instance.
- modules enable/disable function
- drag and drop bassed front page customization
- show module dependency tree
- menu assigning function
- Fault tolerance
- User friendliness
sample front page for templating freamwork.
- jquery uihttps://jqueryui.com/
- web2py framework
- create front page widgets/gadgets for framework
- release customized shanaa eden templates.