|Version 13 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
BluePrint - Guidelines
We use BluePrints to capture ideas, features, requirements and design options for Sahana Eden components. These can either be a simple collection of rough ideas about features you need or formal documentation following our BluePrint Template.
A good User Story should answer the following questions:
- Who the user is
- What they want the application to do for them?
- Why they want it to do that? (Purpose)
A <type of user> wants the system to <do something for them> so that <can achieve a goal>.
It can then be mocked-up using Wireframes or other diagrams (a picture tells a thousand words), using tools like:
- Evolus Pencil (FOSS, also as Add-on for Firefox 3.5+, GPL2)
- Install Pencil as Firefox Add-on directly from here
- Dia (FOSS, GPL)
- Balsamiq (non-OSS, US$79)
- GoogleDoc's new Drawing functionality
BluePrints can be used by yourself or other contributors to: