|Version 3 (modified by 14 years ago) ( diff ),|
- T() function performs dictionary lookups (similar to GNU/gettext _())
- the dictionaries are located in the languages subfolder
- dictionaries can be translated using the web2py web interface
Pootle/translate toolkit and web2py dictionaries
- requires transformation python dictionaries <-> PO files (scripts?)
- Babel - good toolkit to combine with GNU/gettext
- LaunchPad Translations - access to Ubuntu community
- Web2Py - has it's own interface which is great for offline field RAD
- GoogleTranslate can be used to help translators get started, but needs humans to make cultural and linguistic refinements
- flow.png (20.3 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.