|Version 6 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
Blueprint for the Request Management Module
We need to be able to track Requests for Aid & their Fulfilment.
- pe_group/Req ('Community' or 'Family')
- Office/Req <- can be used for internal requests, like IT/Stock Requests?
- Pledger marks status as 'Delivered' - pseudo role or onvalidation?
- Requestor marks status as 'Received' - pseudo role or onvalidation?
- Want Sync strategy for this
- Structured into category/subcategory (like Vol Skills widget?)
- Link RMS to Inventory (Warehouse)
- Separate Line Items in Single Req (like PR)
- => Header info entered once :)
- Pledges match line items (like PO)
- RMS Timetable options?
Shelter Management/Needs assessment
- #families/#people => Food/Water/Shelter needs for simplified RMS reqs
User Guide for old PHP system:
Wireframes for a proposed system for Nashville Floods: